We offer clients consultancy services in all areas of labour law (both individual and collective labour law) such as:
- Employment contracts;
- Individual redundancies;
- Domestic labour regulations;
- Working time;
- Health and safety in the workplace;
- Temporary labour;
- Cross-border employment and international secondments;
- Social security;
- Flexible remuneration methods;
- Wages and related aspects;
The Everest law firm has a substantial litigation practice in these areas.
We handle the negotiation and drafting of employment agreements (including for expatriate employees) and termination agreements at all levels.
We assist clients in obtaining work permits, professional cards and residence permits. We counsel our clients with respect to legal and personnel issues related to:
- Collective dismissal;
- The establishment of the appropriate strategy and the implementation thereof.
We represent our clients before the labour courts and assist clients in the various aspects of social security requirements.
We also provide the necessary assistance in the event of an inspection of social services, we mediate with the competent authorities and defend clients in procedures for criminal court or when imposing administrative fines with respect to social law violations.