Our company has an extensive track record in tax issues.
This track record involves both giving advice and resolving tax disputes in the areas of:
- Administrative complaints;
- Tax procedures before the ruling committee;
- Tax procedures before the courts and tribunals;
- Tax procedures before the Council of State and the Constitutional Court.
We are available to assist clients in disputes in the areas of:
- Income tax and corporation tax;
- Stamp duty (land register charges) and inheritance tax;
- Customs and excise;
- Various charges and levies;
- Regional tax;
- Provincial and local council tax;
- Tax disputes;
- Criminal tax law.