Fraud prevention and corporate criminal law
Over the years, we have built up an extensive track record in the areas of:
- Fraud prevention: establishing a fraud policy, developing a whistle-blowing scheme, conducting a fraud assessment;
- Fraud audit: risk assessment and advice regarding criminal offences with regard to social and tax law;
- Compliance: conducting criminal due diligence investigations, building up a fraud prevention policy (with respect for the right to privacy), assistance, training and advice with regard to the prevention of money laundering;
- Fraud/Forensic investigation: supervising and conducting internal/external fraud investigations.
Corporate criminal law
- Legal support during the criminal investigation and criminal procedure: assistance during questioning, criminal record analysis, suggestions for further investigations, lifting of a criminal seizure, criminal and civil defence;
- Assistance for suspects and accused persons, but also for victims of fraud;
- Vast experience with (inter alia) criminal files regarding: fraud, abuse of confidence/corporate assets, falsification of documents, tax fraud and money laundering, social fraud, corruption, computer criminality, bank and insurance fraud, etc.
We assist victims or offenders, employers or employees, or entrepreneurs and business managers. In short, anyone connected in any way with fraud can count on our advice and expertise.