Real estate, construction and energy law
Over the years, we have built up the necessary track record in the areas of:
Real estate and property law
- Assistance with the completion of property projects (from the very start to the delivery)
- Advice with property transactions, such as the purchase and sale of immoveable assets or the transfer of shares of an asset management company
- The editing of contracts, such as purchase and rent contracts, option agreements, etc.
- The editing of the articles of association/internal rules of a block of flats
- Assistance with regard to estate agent services: conducting deontological procedures, drawing up mediation and co-operation agreements, etc.
- Advice on the establishment of rights in rem (usufruct, leasehold, ground lease, easements).
- Giving practical and problem-solving advice within the context of a construction project
- Assistance with construction disputes, such as discussions regarding concealed flaws, ten-year liability, neighbourhood disturbance, late delivery, etc.
- The editing of contracts, such as contracting, promotion and architect contracts
- Assistance with the application for or appeal against urban planning permission.
We also have an extensive track record in government assignments and the related disputes.
Where necessary, we also represent our clients in court cases or within the context of mediation.
In all cases, we always have your best interests at heart as we apply the necessary commitment and we treat each case with the required expertise.
We are available to assist the parties in all aspects of the energy field which is evolving in the light of the European Union’s Green Pact to address the challenges of climate change and energy transition.
We represent our clients in contract negotiations and in court and arbitration proceedings or assist them in mediations.
We have represented and assisted clients in negotiations/discussions (a.o. on gas prices) and in international arbitrations concerning various aspects of energy law (Kyoto Protocol on CO2 emissions reduction; problems concerning power plants).
We assist and represent our clients in several languages: Dutch, French, English, German and Spanish.